New blog design for Here Comes the Sun!

12 November 2012


I'm sure you're familiar with Here Comes the Sun and the lovely Amanda behind it! Some weeks ago I started making her new layout and a few days ago it was up in her blog! I put a ribbon navigation bar (she saw the one I have here in my blog and really liked it!), custom background, a tiny little kitten in the post footer (!), social meadia icons with hover effect and a lovely image I made for her to use in the 'About me' widget! She was so kind and super nice to work with and I hope you all like it too! *the header image was designed by the talented Tabitha Emma!

5 comments:

  1. Re agapw ti douleia sou...exeis foveri aisthitiki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah, it looks very good <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog and your designs are beautiful! You have inspired me to get off my bum and actually do something with blog with the small amount of web skills that I have :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is really amazing! I'm a graphic designer so I had to say that this layout is really well done! I'm thinking about to change mine, so this was a really good inspirations. <3

    ReplyDelete